Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by XxFellsingxX
Raw
GM
Avatar of XxFellsingxX

XxFellsingxX Your Own Portable Ninja Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Had fallen asleep, whoops! Hmm, she was probably calling out in general, not even knowing what specifically she was asking for - just something magical in the forest that would draw the rodents away. Some noise, light, smell, maybe some natural phenomenon like flowers blooming all of a sudden, or maybe something that would make their hardworking nature flare, like something making a mess in their forest. I can settle on a specific thing too if needed though, maybe some sort of a combination; particularly enticing, vibrant flowers starting to bloom all over the place?

The +1 was the Friendship Gem returned if I understood the wording correctly. Or does this mean that you need to use one gem anyway, and if you use more than one, you can add those to the result?


Yeah, that'll work. I'll get to writing that post.

Okay, so about the Moon Magic move!... Turns out, I have been misconstruing how that move works this whole time. I was reading it as "you roll Friendship Gems that other people have returned to you", but looking through the rulebook, no, your interpretation is the correct one. So yeah, you did it right, my bad ^^' Sorry 'bout that.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Vertigo
Raw
Avatar of Vertigo

Vertigo that's all she wrote

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Me, interpreting Epyllion correctly for once? That's a nice change of pace :'D No worries!
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Vertigo
Raw
Avatar of Vertigo

Vertigo that's all she wrote

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Would you like to go next @Guardian Angel Haruki or should I? I think we've lost Digizel for now at least ):
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by XxFellsingxX
Raw
GM
Avatar of XxFellsingxX

XxFellsingxX Your Own Portable Ninja Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

I think we've lost Digizel for now at least ):


Yeah, I've sent him a couple of messages over Discord, and he hasn't responded to them so I'm just assuming he's really busy at this point. If he hasn't responded by the end of the Chapter, I'm going to have to consider whether or not to remove Shieldwing from the clutch and/or making him an NPC. I still think we have a bit of this chapter to go, though, so I won't worry about that for now.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Guardian Angel Haruki
Raw
Avatar of Guardian Angel Haruki

Guardian Angel Haruki The Healer

Member Seen 27 min ago

Would you like to go next @Guardian Angel Haruki or should I? I think we've lost Digizel for now at least ):


Yes, I'd like to go next. ^_^ Thank you!
2x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Vertigo
Raw
Avatar of Vertigo

Vertigo that's all she wrote

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Hmm, so would there be another Traverse the Wilderness roll for the rest of the journey, or are we in the clear?
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by XxFellsingxX
Raw
GM
Avatar of XxFellsingxX

XxFellsingxX Your Own Portable Ninja Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Hmm, so would there be another Traverse the Wilderness roll for the rest of the journey, or are we in the clear?


No, you don't have to roll Traverse the Wilderness again. I'll get the next post up soon.
1x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by rush99999
Raw
Avatar of rush99999

rush99999 Professional Oddball

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@XxFellsingxX

When you say that Fogdance has been taken over by the darkness, do you mean she is currently her Shadowself?
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by XxFellsingxX
Raw
GM
Avatar of XxFellsingxX

XxFellsingxX Your Own Portable Ninja Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

@XxFellsingxX

When you say that Fogdance has been taken over by the darkness, do you mean she is currently her Shadowself?


Yes, she is.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by XxFellsingxX
Raw
GM
Avatar of XxFellsingxX

XxFellsingxX Your Own Portable Ninja Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Skobeloff was barely able to keep his composure when he realized what he was dealing with. A bearded dragon who had become her Shadowself? Skobeloff could barely contain his excitement at the thought of matching wits with a bearded dragon who had fallen under the sway of the Darkness!


Skobeloff:
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by rush99999
Raw
Avatar of rush99999

rush99999 Professional Oddball

Member Seen 1 hr ago

2x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by rush99999
Raw
Avatar of rush99999

rush99999 Professional Oddball

Member Seen 1 hr ago

The wilderness holds other dangers—threats more frightening than an angry weredapuss—that might harm dragonkin when they travel the wilds. Creatures so foul, they display only one aspect of a Beast. A giant spider: no hooves, no wolf snout, no feathers...just a creepy and monstrous spider. A beast so frightening that most drakes would flee in fear when they encounter it!


And none among them are more feared than... the quokka!
2x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by XxFellsingxX
Raw
GM
Avatar of XxFellsingxX

XxFellsingxX Your Own Portable Ninja Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Hidden 2 mos ago Post by XxFellsingxX
Raw
GM
Avatar of XxFellsingxX

XxFellsingxX Your Own Portable Ninja Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

One must wonder though: if Beasts have aspects from across the animal kingdom, and Monsters only have aspects from one, would a giant platypus count as a Beast or a Monster? After all, aren't platypuses (or is it platypi?) a combination of animals already?

This is just one of many questions I would love to ask the creator of Epyllion.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Guardian Angel Haruki
Raw
Avatar of Guardian Angel Haruki

Guardian Angel Haruki The Healer

Member Seen 27 min ago

<Snipped quote by rush99999>

Ah yes. The final boss shows his face.


Memories of Fearne as a Quokka returns...!



One must wonder though: if Beasts have aspects from across the animal kingdom, and Monsters only have aspects from one, would a giant platypus count as a Beast or a Monster? After all, aren't platypuses (or is it platypi?) a combination of animals already?

This is just one of many questions I would love to ask the creator of Epyllion.


That's actually a good question...
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by rush99999
Raw
Avatar of rush99999

rush99999 Professional Oddball

Member Seen 1 hr ago

That's actually a good question...


A good question indeed. Unfortunately there is no easy way to get the answer.

I'll tell you what question does have an answer that is easy to get though. How does Skobeloff pay his rent? And the answer is that he pays it like this.

1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by XxFellsingxX
Raw
GM
Avatar of XxFellsingxX

XxFellsingxX Your Own Portable Ninja Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Apologies that it's taking a while for the next post. Feeling low energy these last couple of days, and this post is probably going to be a bit on the longer side. Hopefully, I should get it out by the end of the week. Thank you all for your patience ^^;
1x Like Like 2x Thank Thank
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by XxFellsingxX
Raw
GM
Avatar of XxFellsingxX

XxFellsingxX Your Own Portable Ninja Friend

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

While I was writing that scene, I suddenly imagined Skobeloff in an interrogation room with Tamba and Pleexem playing good cop-bad cop trying to figure out if he's corrupted or not xP
2x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 mos ago 2 mos ago Post by Vertigo
Raw
Avatar of Vertigo

Vertigo that's all she wrote

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago

Gonna get a post up in the morning.

Edit: Okay make that tomorrow, was busier than I assumed.
2x Like Like
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Guardian Angel Haruki
Raw
Avatar of Guardian Angel Haruki

Guardian Angel Haruki The Healer

Member Seen 27 min ago

1x Laugh Laugh
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet