Hidden 6 mos ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Seen 19 min ago

Malcador (and by extention Jaelle unless Liv says othereise) is now at the gas station and if our GM would like, I can have him start questioning the witnesses by week's end once I have returned from the my vacation. Or I can edit accordingly :)
1x Like Like
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
GM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Online

@Atalanta@POOHEAD189

Ok things are about to happen at the Gas Station!



@PatientBean@Fetzen

What would you guys prefer? you could investigate the voodoo clue, continue to banter, or we could introduce a new clue from the information Fynn has been gathering.

2x Like Like 1x Thank Thank
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by PatientBean
Raw
Avatar of PatientBean

PatientBean Problematic Gay

Member Seen 1 hr ago

I think some healthy banter plus a clue would be nice.
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by Fetzen
Raw
Avatar of Fetzen

Fetzen

Member Seen 2 hrs ago

So just to be clear... rather than trying to talk to the witnesses we all decided to go back to headquarters?


As I tried to describe in my previous most, Fynn really would have liked to pay a visit to the gas station and get his hands on the CCTV recordings and other stuff, but also was under the impression that the cops might have just the same idea so the confrontation Eleanor tried to avoid by buying time would just happen there instead of the accident site and ultimately be caused by him. So he decided against that and drove straight back to the offices in order to have a deeper look into the data from the car he did not yet have the opportunity to analyze in detail on site.

I hope that decision was within reasonable bounds :)

If I might try and propose a solution: Any potential clue that cannot be retrieved from the gas station right now because many of our characters are already back at HQ could still be tried and retrieved later from the police who might have done the job in the meantime. Either by just going there and talking to them in the charming enchanting manner our characters have to offer and/or by not so perfectly legal intrusion, be it physically or via the internet.

So far I imagined the HQ to be pretty much standard offices rented from some company that either doesn't know or doesn't care to ask questions about all the modifications potentially going on in there. I really do like the suggestion of them having been an abandoned floor though!
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by PatientBean
Raw
Avatar of PatientBean

PatientBean Problematic Gay

Member Seen 1 hr ago

I'll get a post up tomorrow!
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by Cohors
Raw
Avatar of Cohors

Cohors None (Is) So Vile

Member Seen 18 days ago

I reckon this is closed for new folks, yes?
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
GM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Online

@Cohors Afraid so
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
GM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Online

@PatientBean As you probe the computers you seem to keep coming back to entries Madame Lafitte's a club/longue in the French Quater. There is even an old case file that mentions the place but dosen't provide any detail other than notation: Aua, das tat weh. This is the pay off from Alyx' clue.
1x Like Like
Hidden 6 mos ago Post by PatientBean
Raw
Avatar of PatientBean

PatientBean Problematic Gay

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@Penny Ooooooh intrigue!
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
GM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Online

How are we doing? Does anyone need any info?
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by PatientBean
Raw
Avatar of PatientBean

PatientBean Problematic Gay

Member Seen 1 hr ago

I just posted so I was waiting for others.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by POOHEAD189
Raw
Avatar of POOHEAD189

POOHEAD189 Warrior

Moderator Seen 19 min ago

I'm giving a post within a day!
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by PatientBean
Raw
Avatar of PatientBean

PatientBean Problematic Gay

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@Penny Did you want me to post before you? Only asking because Fynn is attempting to contact you and the next steps for me would be to leave and go to the club.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
GM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Online

@PatientBean I've been pondering this and I have a couple of options.

1. Eleanor picks up about the time she reaches the gas station and asks for Prim's help with a veil.

2. She doesn't answer which is odd because she always answers and then you proceed to the club.

3. Is there a third interesting option you want to explore?
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by PatientBean
Raw
Avatar of PatientBean

PatientBean Problematic Gay

Member Seen 1 hr ago

@Penny I am down for 1 or 2. Either option gives us stuff to do and progresses the story. If I had to pick, #2 would be my preferred option.
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
GM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Online

@PatientBean OK let's go with she doesn't answer which is weird for her :)
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
GM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Online

This raises the question what songs does Eleanor use for your characters ring tone....
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
GM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Online

@Atalanta clearly Ghostbusters ;)
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Atalanta
Raw
Avatar of Atalanta

Atalanta lsfables.com

Member Seen 7 days ago

Obviously XD

Jaelle could theoretically have phones mounted in useful places. “Hey, Siri? Call the Boss.”
Hidden 5 mos ago Post by Penny
Raw
GM
Avatar of Penny

Penny

Member Online

@Atalanta Constantly calling people in the middle of the night because she is bored.

Omg... ghost busters but performed by traditional Romani folk musicians
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet