Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online









Nadia Petrova


Location: Helheim
Skills: Sword Fighting





Nadia swung her sword again and managed to decapitate one of the dragurs as she looked over to see Runa making a run towards Baldur's cage, if they freed him then maybe they would have a better chance. "I'm alright, we gotta break out Baldur right now." Nadia told Klara as Betty took down some more of the undead while watching Hel sitting on her throne with an amused look on her face watching the fight unfolding before her. Nadia rolled under one of the dragur who tried to take a swing at her and stabbed it through the chest as she quickly made her way towards Runa and helped her up.

"I got your back go get your dad." Nadia told Runa as she side stepped out of the way from a sword that a dragur was holding, a dragur tried to take a swing at Klara but missed and then five of them tried to climb onto Betty trying to slow down the massive cat. Another dragur tried to swing at Runa only to cut the side of her cheek slightly but nothing major really.




Arnora Skadidottir


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





"The caves we found earlier we could try and find those and hide in to try and warm up." Arnora suggested as she looked across the water seeing that the giants and dragur were busy trying to chip away at the massive ice wall that now encased the entire ship. "We need to get going now." Arnora told them as she looked over her shoulder towards Elizabeth's body one last time before making her way back the way that they had came from. She could see their foot prints in the snow from earlier which was a relife then as she continued to move forward while helping Lara and Astrid.

Then she could feel the ground shaking slightly as she saw a giant had noticed them and started to chase after them, and quickly made her way into the tree line and started to see the enterance to the cave earlier. She just hoped that the giant wouldnt cause a cave in, as she saw the trees moving as the giant started to search for them. "Hurry and get inside." Arnora told them as she stood just outside of the cave making sure that they went in first.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Online




Location: Helheim
Skills: Sword Fighting



"I agree with Nadia, free Baldur Runa," she added to the girl, before she immediately glanced over at Betty, and saw that the cat had around 5 dragurs climbing on top of her. "HEY GET OFF OF MY CAT!!!!!" she yelled at them, before she instantly charged right at the dragurs that were on her. Nope, nu uh, no one was going to mess with her cat that way and get away with it! That was just plain rude attacking a poor kitty cat like that. Then again the cat currently was a bit more deadly then she usually was. Unless you counted when Betty would hide under her bed with a knife in her mouth and sort of slash it around a little bit.

She managed to get the dragurs off of Betty which was a good thing! "Get off of my cat and stay off!" she snapped at them, clearly more then a little bit annoyed as she once more went on the offensive. Betty was following her lead and started pouncing on the monsters, while she slashed at them. It was working out fairly well though, at least now it was. Klara managed to slash through and take out three more of the dragurs, while Betty with her pouncing and biting managed to take down an additional two.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 43 min ago



Runa Johansson

Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A

Runa accepted Nadia's hand, getting up off of the ground. The fight was just getting more and more intense around them, killing Runa's hopes that they would be able to triumph over Hel and save the world. Hel didn't even seem to care about what was going on, acting completely disinterested in what they were doing, like this was just some pathetic source of entertainment. She nodded slightly at Nadia, still finding it weird to think about some immortal being as her father, but she didn't bring it up. She tended to keep her feelings to herself.

She winced slightly as a dragur cut her cheek, but Runa pressed onwards, this time making it to the cage. She saw there was a lock and bit her lip, before spotting a ring of keys on the ground. Runa scooped it up and studied the lock and then went through the keys, mentally identifying the three most likely candidates. The first one was a bust. The second however worked, the lock clicking and Runa was able to pull the cage door open. "Please help my friends," she asked the god in the cage quietly.

Hidden 2 mos ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 33 min ago




Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





"The caves would be a nice idea... we can build a fire int here and warm up and figure out the next part. We've stopped the ship for now." Astrid spoke as clearly as she could while her teeth were chattering away due to the cold that was seeping into her body. She could feel her clothing begin to freeze and lock up at that point as they walked towards the caves together. There was not too much they could do for Elizabeth at that point, they would have to leave her body. She gently dragged herself towards the cave, and then once inside, she shivered harder at that point.

Lara nodded at that as she moved into the cave and then started to build the fire. She had been out of the water and she knew that Arnora would be fine, but Astrid was not looking so great at that point. She pulled some fire starter stuff out of her bag, mostly her lighter and some kindling at that point. She started moving things around and then after a bit she had set up a little fire pit and was working on the fire for the three of them.

"Thank you." Astrid moved close to the fire at that point and shivered a bit at that point as she went to warm up at that point. She could feel herself warming up and her clothing was defrosting at that point as well. She did have some supplies in her bag, but she wasn't sure if she still had it at that point. She checked her back and let out a soft sigh as she found it, but it was half frozen to her back. She would have to finish warming up before she could get to her bag.

"I might have some blankets and clean clothing in my bag if you're interested, either of you. Also some food... I mean we had snacks earlier but... we might want an actual meal." Lara sighed as she went to dig through her bag to pull out some dry clothing and blankets for them. They would be in there for a while it seemed. "So, what is our next move now? We've stopped the ship for now, but it seems that they will break it out eventually. I guess we also have to wonder how the other group is doing. If they made it to their goal or not."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online









Nadia Petrova


Location: Helheim
Skills: Sword Fighting





As soon as Runa freed him Baldur quickly got out of the cage that Hel had trapped him in for who knows how long really at this point he had lost track honestly. Baldur looked down at Runa and gave her a smile and gave her a hug and ruffled her hair slightly, as he looked towards Nadia who had managed to decapitate another dragur. "Thank you for saving me my daughter." Baldur said as he looked to the others once more and then glared at Hel before turning his attention to his saviors. "All of you shield your eyes right now." Baldur told them all.

Nadia nodded as she quickly closed her eyes, once everyone else did there was a bright flash of light, and then a few seconds later Nadia opened her eyes seeing all of the dragur in the room were blinded now as well as Hel. "It's not going to last long we need to leave right now." Baldur told them as Nadia nodded she had enough with the undead now at this point. "You don't have to tell me twice." Nadia said as she quickly made her way towards the way that they had came. Once she was outside again Nadia looked around and wondered how they would actually get back now. She could see a few more dragur were outside of the gate now as well to Baldur made his way outside as well to.




Arnora Skadidottir


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





Arnora looked around seeing a few sticks and logs nearby as well inside of the cave and made her way over to grab them, and added them to the fire. "Some dry clothes would be nice." Arnora said as she used one of the logs she had found setting it near the fire and started to take off her wet clothes and accepted the dry clothes that Lara had offered putting them on. She leaned forward and started to think for a moment as Arnora looked between Astrid and Lara.

"We dry off for a bit and get some food in our bellies, then we can move out the sooner we leave the better." Arnora said as she could feel the ground shaking and some dirt from the ceiling fell as the giant continued to search for them all outside. "We can't go back the way that we came they would probably see us so we'll have to find another way out. Once we get outside Astrid you could call your horse and see if we can get out of here the sooner the better."
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Online




Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A



"Close our eyes what? Do you know how hard it is to get a cat to do much of anything that it doesn't want to do?" she said instantly, more focused on her cat than anything else really. She eventually figured out a way, and it involved Klara climbing onto Betty's back. "Alright Betty, just hold still long okay?" she asked the cat nicely, as she used her legs to more or less hold onto Betty's neck to hold her head still long enough for this as she covered the cat's eyes while closing her own tightly shut.

If anyone has ever tried to cover the eyes or head of a cat, they'd know that it is not really a simple task, as soon as her eyes were covered Betty started fighting and moving around a bit, fidgeting as she went trying to get Klara to let go. Once they more or less had gotten the all clear, Klara let go and just remained seated on the cat's back, "That is waaaaaaay harder to do than you'd think," she commented, as she followed the other two out of the room, but not before going over to Runa and picking her up. Klara's grip slipped when she first tried to grab her, but managed to do it the second time and put Runa up on the cat's back before she raced Betty out of the area.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 43 min ago



Runa Johansson

Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A

Runa hadn't known what to expect from the god in a cage - but a hug and having her hair ruffled certainly hadn't been on the list. She expected her body to recoil, to protest the contact, yet it was actually... nice? Balder ruffling her hair reminded her of the slight warmth of the sun from days spent laying outside in the grass, her hair gaining a bit of heat from it. He was incredibly calming as well and just seemed to give off good vibes. She didn't feel mad or cross with him - Runa was used to negative emotions, so in their absence, she wasn't sure what to do beyond smiling somewhat shyly. "It - it wasn't just me. I had help," she told Balder - her father?

As Balder commanded for them to shield their eyes, Runa was confused for a second before complying. He was the light god - it made sense that he could blind people if he wanted to. When he spoke again, Runa assumed that it was safe to open her eyes, and she saw that Hel and all of her minions seemed to have been blinded. She went to follow Nadia, only to be suddenly scooped up - Runa yelped - and placed onto Betty's back. She was blushing bright red as Betty then transported her and Klara on out of there.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 33 min ago




Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





Lara nodded as she handed out the last bits of dry clothing over to Astrid, as well as blankets to all three of them. She then went to fish out some food at that point as she knew she really had the only good source of it. She knew it wasn't too much, mostly energy bars, dried meat, some cheese and a few other things, but she laid it out as a spread for all of them. It wasn't much, but it would put food in their bellies as they thought of what to do next.

Astrid thanked Lara, and blushed and turned around as she went to change out of her wet clothing. She knew that neither of them would see anything but she still hated changing in front of others. She left on her unmentionables, as she still needed them, and thankfully they weren't too wet... at least not wet enough for her to mind. She tugged on the extra shirt and skirts, and then moved close to the fire and held her hands out in front of herself.

"I do agree, we need to figure out another way to get out of these caves. I can do a bit of scouting while you two eat and warm up. I'm not too cold, and thankfully, I'm not that hungry. I did have a small snack on the boat earlier." Lara paused as she thought of which way she could head in the caves to find them another way out. She was really the only one in the state to go scouting at that point while the other two warmed up. She couldn't stand the thought of losing someone else on their quest. They had lost Elizabeth, and that thought made her shudder a bit.

"Yes, once we're out in the open I can summon my mount, and he can take the three of us to wherever we need to go. I'm guessing back to the hotel, yes?" Astrid gently poked at the fire with a stick at that point, to keep it going. She wanted something warm to drink, but she wasn't sure anyone had brought a pot or kettle at that point. She didn't usually bring cooking implements with her, which seemed silly in hindsight. Since when had any mission she gone on with the Einherjar gone well?
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online









Nadia Petrova


Location: Helheim -> Hotel Valhalla Lobby.
Skills: Sword Fighting





Baldur looked up at Runa and Klara for a moment seeing them riding a giant cat was still pretty amusing to see. "I'm assuming that is a gift from Freya correct?" Baldur asked slightly amused by it, as Nadia kept her sword out while looking over her shoulder back at the castle as she could hear the loud cries of the dead. They were most likely after them now after being temporarily blinded, she turned to look up at Baldur. "We should get out of here like right now." Nadia said as Baldur nodded.

"I'm already calling in a friend now." Baldur said as a few feet to the left of them a blinding rainbow light came down, as a bit of dust and snow picked up. "Called in Heimdal, we should get through right now though." Baldur suggested as he walked over and stepped into the light. "Never really traveled through the bifrost before." Nadia said as she saw some dragur stumbling out of the castle still slightly dazed but they could see a lot better now. "Lets get going." Nadia said as she quickly bolted to the the bifrost, and immediately stumbled through to find out that they were back in the lobby of Hotel Valhalla and Heimdal was there him and Baldur were catching up it looks like.




Arnora Skadidottir


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





"No, we really should stay together." Arnora suggested to Lara while looking up at her friend and gave her a slight smile, she wanted to make sure that her friend was safe and they really didnt know what else this cave had hiding inside of it. Arnora adjusted her dry clothes slightly as she leaned forward and took a few bites out of the food that Lara had on her. "Are you guys doing alright?" Arnora asked looking at the two of them as she started to warm up some more.

Arnora reached over to get a feel for her clothes they were still pretty damp, as she looked up at the ceiling feeling the shaking had stopped now. "Looks like they gave up." Arnora said as she nodded to Astrid, they finished what they needed to do, there wasnt really any other place that they could go to other than back to the hotel. "Yep once we are all warm again we have to head back to the hotel." Arnora said as she finished eating.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Online




Location: Helheim -> Hotel Valhalla
Skills: N/A



Klara giggled slightly when she heard what Baldur said with regards to her cat. "The armor was from Freya yes, this is Betty, and even when not a giant cat she tends to like to fight back with sharp pointy objects, and I'm not talking about her teeth. She tends to carry around knives and small blades in her mouth if I leave them lying around," she commented simply to Baldur in response with a bit of a shrug, before Betty headed after them through the Bifrost, since this was going to be an interesting new way to travel.

She was rather glad to have wound up back in Hotel Valhalla, even if they ended up in the presence of once more, more than one god, that being Heimdall and Baldur who were all there talking or something. Klara jumped off of Betty's back, "Alright, everyone off," she commented to Runa. Once Runa had gotten off the cat's back, Klara rubbed her fingers across the runes, shifting Betty back to her normal, less giant size, and allowed her to crawl back up onto her shoulders where she easily relaxed. "Well that was a fun adventure..." she couldn't help but comment to the other two.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 43 min ago



Runa Johansson

Location: Helheim -> Hotel Valhalla: Lobby
Skills: N/A

Runa had never traveled really on the back of a cat much before - much less on the back of a cat through the bifrost. The rainbow bridge was absolutely stunning, she had never seen so many colors before, and she smiled slightly. However, she felt incredibly nervous all the while. She had met her father. And he did feel familiar to her - he felt like he was her father, if that made any sense. And it was just all the more confusing for her, since she hadn't really ever thought about her father before... She had always assumed her mother was just making it up.

Runa climbed off of Betty, staring for a moment at her father and the person he was talking to. She bit her lip, before looking at Klara and Nadia. "Should I go talk to him?" she whispered, asking her friends for advice. She didn't know what to say. She had so many questions that she had no questions at all. But - the most surreal thing was knowing that they had done it. They had saved the world... for now at least.

Hidden 1 mo ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 33 min ago




Location: Niflheim
Skills: Summoning her Horse


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





"Alright then, I'll stay here." Lara smiled at that as she looked at Arnora and then sat down around the fire with them and then nibbled on her food at that point. "I'm doing alright, just a bit worried about what will happen to Elizabeth now." She sighed more as she nibbled on some of the dried meat she had gotten for herself out of her bag. She got lost in her thoughts for a bit. She didn't move until Astrid stood up and brushed herself off and spoke.

"Yeah, I'm warm. I'm going to go outside first and summon my horse while you put out the fire. I doubt it would do any real damage here, but safety first." Astrid smiled a bit at that as she picked up her bag and then dug around for her whistle. She soon felt the familiar feel of the whistle in her hand at that point. She gently lifted the whistle to her lips, and then took in a deep breath and then blew. To most, it wouldn't sound like anything had come out of the whistle, but to her mount, her winged horse, he would hear it and he would come flying to her aid.

Lara gently looked at Arnora and blushed a bit at that point, and then gently got up and went to help put out the little fire. It wouldn't take too much at that point, as she dumped some now melted water onto the fire, and then she quickly kicked apart their little fire pit. She picked up her bag after that and made sure she was fully bundled up again at that point and sighed a bit at that. "You ready to head back to the Hotel then?" She offered her hand to Arnora and smiled a bit softly at that point.

Astrid was waiting and then she smiled as could hear the familiar beating of wings off in the distance as it got closer and closer to them. She finally saw her horse as he landed in front of her and she walked over and nuzzled him lovingly. "Hey there boy, were you worried about me? I'm sorry I had to go off so quickly without you." She spoke lowly to him as she gently rubbed his muzzle. "You up for taking my self and two others back to the Hotel? I hope so, as they lost their boat and their ride out of here." She smiled as he seemed to nod. "Good boy."
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online









Nadia Petrova


Location: Hotel Valhalla Lobby.
Skills: N/A





Nadia looked over her shoulder towards Runa when she approached her and Klara asking if she should talk to her father, she smiled and gently patted her friend on the shoulder. "I think you should we don't really see our godly parents that much really either while we are here unless they come in for the occasional visit." Nadia suggested to Runa, but that was ultimately up to her though really. Helgi quickly going over and giving the two gods a bow and smiled at the two of them. "It's really good to see the two of you again." Helgi said as Nadia rolled her eyes slightly he seemed to be a bit of a kiss ass.

Baldur looked at Helgi and gave him a slight smile before turning his attention back over towards his daughter as he approached her. "Thank you for saving me back there, are you alright?" He asked her, as Nadia looked at Runa for a moment gently patting her on the shoulder. "I'll be nearby." Nadia told her as she made her way towards the recreation area near the lobby.




Arnora Skadidottir


Location: Niflheim -> Hotel Valhalla
Skills: N/A





Arnora grabbed her things and stood up dusting herself off a bit as Astrid went to get her horse and nodded towards her as she turned her attention towards Lara as she helped with putting out the fire. "Thanks for the help." Arnora said as she kicked a bit more of the dirt and snow onto the firepit. She made sure that she had her dry clothes with her now and stuffed them into her pack, looking over at Lara and smiled. "Shall we head out now?" Arnora said as she headed out of the cave seeing Astrid had summoned her horse and quickly proceeded to climb onto it as well.

Once both Astrid and Lara got onto the horse it immediately took off, flying high into the air, as Arnora looked down seeing the frozen cold landscape getting smaller and smaller now as well. The air still felt really cold to her as well, as the wind blew through her hair, it took a few minutes but they eventually were dropped off just in front of the entrance to the Hotel. Arnora offered her hand to let Astrid and Lara off as well and quickly jumped off as well, seeing the doors to the hotel Arnora made her way towards it. Seeing the others were there as well which was a relief. "Looks like you guys finished your quest." Arnora said with a smile.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Online




Location: Hotel Valhalla
Skills: N/A



Glancing over upon hearing Runa's question about Baldur, she thought for a moment before shrugging slightly. "In all honesty? I would, because it isn't very often that you get to meet your godly parent around here. However, you don't have to if you don't want to. It is entirely your choice and you shouldn't feel forced to make that choice. Whatever you want to. If you really want to talk to him, now's your chance, if you don't? So what, nothing is going to change, so whatever you think is the right choice, then go with it. Follow your instincts, they'll never let you down."

Glancing at Helgi for a moment, she looked back at Nadia and gave her an eye roll to go along with the one she had done. Helgi really was just horrible, someone who like to suck up to the big names and bosses, until said boss or whatever was out of sight, then turned into someone no one really wanted to be around. Helgi really needed some friends or something, then again, the guy was someone no one really wanted to stick around and be near. So she couldn't blame anyone for not wanting to try and befriend Helgi.
Hidden 30 days ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 43 min ago



Runa Johansson

Location: Hotel Valhalla: Lobby
Skills: N/A

Runa nodded, taking in the advice that Klara and Nadia had given her. Both of them were more or less in agreement - she should speak to him. She was at a loss for words though. In many ways, he was a complete and total stranger, yet she felt a tangible connection to him. He reminded her of her mother in many ways and that made Runa's heart ache - it hadn't been very long, but she already missed her dearly. She didn't know if she would be allowed to go to Norway and see her, or if such things were forbidden in Valhalla. There were so many questions she wanted to ask - how had they met? Did he have other children? Had he watched her grow up from afar?

Her father made the first move though, approaching her. He had such a gentle, calming presence. "I'm okay," she said softly. "It's just been a lot to take in and all but... It's not all bad. I never thought that I would meet you and... here you are..." She felt incredibly awkward. He was a god. Was he even interested in what she had to say? "... What are you going to do next?" she asked. It wasn't the question she wanted to ask, but it was already taking a lot of effort for her to overcome her natural shyness. "Will Hel just... capture you again?"


Hidden 29 days ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 33 min ago




Location: Niflheim -> Hotel Valhalla
Skills: N/A


Location: Niflheim -> Hotel Valhalla
Skills: N/A





Astrid quickly told her mount to take off once all thee of them were astride him. She picked up the reigns and gave a click of her mouth, and her faithful steed took off into the air, and she urged him on as fast as he could go with the three of them. Thankfully it seemed that it was going to be a peaceful trip back to the Hotel, which was a kindness after everything they had gone through. She could tell that the blonde, Lara, was thankful that they were no longer on the boat or near the water. That woman had seemed to be quite fearful of it. Maybe she had drowned?

Lara was indeed thankful that they were no longer near the deep water that she feared so much. The sooner they were out of Niflheim, the better. She was holding onto whomever she could at that point, closing her eyes a bit as they flew. It was not really a sensation she was use to as well, but it was better than being near that water. So dark, so deep.

Astrid landed her horse at that point and then dismounted. She gently stroked his side and mane and then looked at him softly. "You did very well today boy, you can go to wherever you may go and enjoy a treat. I will see you again soon, I am sure. Thank you again." She stroked his mane until both Lara and Arnora dismounted, and once they did, he took off into the sky. She really had no idea where he went when he wasn't there with her. She sighed a bit and then looked to the other two. "I should report in to the other Valkyries and Lord Odin. Thank you again for all your assistance." She nodded her head at them both and then took off.

Lara nodded in thanks to Astrid and then looked at Arnora at that point, and then to the others. "So, how was your quest? Ours was a bit... of a mess." She sighed at that as she was sure that the others could clearly see that Elizabeth was no longer with them. It did seem that the other three had come back with... wait that had to be him. Who else could be shining so brightly in their Hotel, and he was whom the others had been tasked with getting. "Seem yours went well."
Hidden 23 days ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online








It had been about two months since Ragnarok had been thwarted once again with the thanks to Nadia, Klara, Runa, Astrid Arnora and Lara, and Baldur was rescued he had chosen to stay in Valhalla for the time being thinking that it would be the safest spot for him for the time being. However some trouble started to brew in Valhalla itself, Hunding and Helgi seemed to have been in a heated argument which made Hunding leave the lobby in a bit of a huff. When Helgi hadn't come to dinner at the Thane's table an Einherjar was asked to look for him and stuck their head inside of Helgi's office and noticed that Helgi had been killed.

Which wasn't a common thing at first since Einherjar always did end up killing one another over something petty or dumb or just for the shits and giggles. Helgi never resurrected, or any Einherjar that had been killed that day. A meeting was immediately called for all Einherjar to report to the Feast Hall everyone was ordered to attend even the Valkyries as well. The other Thanes were there in attendance with Baldur sitting at the table as well to waiting for everyone to gather.




Nadia Petrova


Location: Hotel Valhalla, Feast Hall of the Slain
Skills: N/A





Nadia had woken up early that morning as she stood up and stretched slightly letting out a slight yawn she had heard that Helgi had been murdered that morning. Though what was really weird was that he hadn't returned at all which was very disturbing to her, and quickly thought about Hunding who was always nice to everyone. Though he was always treated poorly by the Thanes and other staff as well to, Nadia shook her head slightly as she finished getting dressed. Slipping on the Hotel's green shirt and a pair of torn blue jeans she had laying around her hotel room.

She looked towards her weapon she had leaning against the nearby wall and thought about grabbing it but she decided against it and headed out of her room. Seeing the other Einherjar leaving their rooms as well to and headed towards the Feast Hall, hearing about the mandatory meeting down in there to discuss what was going on. Nadia paused for a moment catching a slight glimpse of someone who looked like Loki but was quickly gone the next moment. Shaking her head slightly Nadia entered the elevator and quickly taken to the first floor where the Feast Hall was. Nadia entered seeing that Baldur was seated at the Thane's table, she found an empty table and sat down as the Valkyries flew down and started to serve breakfast, she noticed that the Thanes were still talking amongst themselves.




Arnora Skadidottir


Location: Hotel Valhalla, Feast Hall of the Slain
Skills: N/A





Arnora had been up for awhile now and had gone to one of the floors that worked as a huge gym to work out a little bit, she had heard what happened to Helgi the night before which was really weird to her. Who wanted to kill Helgi anyway, sure he was a bit of an asshole towards Hunding a lot of the time. She stopped by her room to take a quick shower and get changed into something that wasn't covered in sweat, she heard the announcement that everyone who wasn't dead to head towards the Feast Hall of the Slain.

She left her room and headed towards the elevators as she was slightly pushed and shoved a little bit, and got into the elevator as it quickly went down. Arnora made her way towards the feast hall she looked around seeing Nadia sitting close by and decided to go and join her as well. Arnora noticed that Baldur was there as well, he did come in from time to time and met with Runa a few times to check up on her. The Feast Hall of the Slain was slowly being filled as a Valkyrie filled her cup with some mead taking a sip of it, she wasn't sure what they were going to be talking about but hoped that they would find out soon.
Hidden 22 days ago Post by Kirah
Raw
Avatar of Kirah

Kirah Dragonbunny

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago





Location: Hotel Valhalla: Her room -> Feast Hall of the Slain
Skill: Super-sense





It had been quiet for Dalisy. She felt no regret for not joining the others on their mission. She was glad her friends and the others had succeeded. She didn't want Ragnorok to happen. Not while her sister was still alive. Dalisy wanted her sister to live her full life and go off to wherever the Romans went when they died. She reached out, completely out of habit, to see her sister. Niah was talking with her friends. The three of them looked worried but seemed to be settling into the Greek camp. She smiled. Her sister was alive and okay still.

Once she had gotten dressed, a short dress over some leggings and sneakers, she headed to catch the elevator and head down to the Hall. Dalisy preferred dressing up, but she knew wearing heels around the Hotel wasn't a brilliant idea. She was armed, as usual, though she had considered getting into daggers so she could hide weapons on her person instead of having everything be obvious. Her sister had it smart with having an invisible sword, though how in the world Niah fought with an invisible sword was beyond Dalisy.

When she finally got to the Hall she saw Arnora, but she was sitting with Nadia, and Dalisy wasn't in the mood for that. She chose instead to sit by herself. Klara wasn't to be found. And those were the only two people she really got along with.
Hidden 22 days ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 33 min ago




Location: Hotel Valhalla - Feast Hall of the Slain
Skills: N/A


Location: Hotel Valhalla - Feast Hall of the Slain
Skills: N/A





Astrid was worried when she had received the summons to head to Hotel Valhalla so suddenly, and not just from Lord Odin. So she had gathered up her bag, come up with some excuse as to why she'd be busy for the day and headed down the way to the hotel. She opened the door, and then headed inside and felt the familiar smells of the Feast Hall of the Slain slink up her nose and fill her with those familiar smells. This was her home, and she knew that deep in her bones, more so than anything else in the world. However, she did notice the air was not one of the usual festivities, that there was some kind of gloom in the air.

She went to sit with the other Valkyries, and leaned over to whisper to one of her fellow Valkyries. "So, do any of you know what is going on? I know that this is a big deal... especially considering whom I'm seeing over at the big table." She noticed that Baldur was still at the hotel, which did worry her. She wasn't sure what to do aside from wait, and pray that it was nothing too major that was going on. However, she was soon too distracted by being told to go serve the fallen, and soon she was out dispensing mead and food among the fallen.

Lara was worried, as given that everyone was worried as well. Helgi had been murdered, and then all the other Einherjar that had died in the battles and other things hadn't come back either. That was what was worrying more than anything else in the whole hotel, since it meant that no one could go around killing one another willie nillie. All war games, training, and just even the general fighting was off the table at that point. She sighed as she tugged on her skirt and smoothed it out, as well as the blouse that she had picked out for the day. Since there was no training, she figured she could wear what she usually did.

She got into the elevator, which was crowded at that point. Everyone was flooding into the hall, to hear what the Thanes and Gods had to say about what was going on. She spotted Baldur at the table, but it wasn't hard to. He was always so bright. When she noticed him she looked around the room, hoping to spot Runa. In the last few months she had gotten to know the girl and they had become quite friendly. They did one another's hair, and chatted about tulips. It was also pretty nice to have someone that also appreciate those flowers with her. She did wave to anyone else she noticed as she went to go sit down anywhere she could.
Hidden 16 days ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 43 min ago



Runa Johansson

Location: Hotel Valhalla - Feast Hall of the Slain
Skills: N/A

Runa had slowly adjusted to life at Hotel Valhalla - and to the idea that her father lived in Valhalla with them. She had gradually started to warm up to those around her, even secretly crushing on one of the Valkyries from afar. The only thing she didn't love about the place was the green shirt most people insisted on wearing. She had tried cutting one up to make it more fashionable, but no matter what she did, it was still an ugly piece of fabric. So instead that morning, Runa wore a white collared top with a studded corset belt, a spiked headband, black skirt, spiked wrist cuffs, fishnet stockings, and black boots. She loved looking like a goth beauty queen whenever possible.

She had heard some of what was going on - it was hard not to. She didn't understand how people could just not come back to life - it was one of the promises of Valhalla, to forever be resurrected within its halls. If something was wrong with the magic here... Runa bit her lip slightly. It couldn't have been revenge from Hel, right? This was Odin's domain - surely he could prevent her from coming in? She made her way with the crowd to the Feast Hall of the Slain, wishing that the room didn't feel so claustrophobic despite its massive size. She spotted her father at the Thane's Table and shyly waved at him, before spotting Nadia and sitting down next to her.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet