Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 2 hrs ago









Nadia Petrova


Location: Helheim
Skills: Sword Fighting





Nadia drew out her sword as she noticed about ten draugr were now coming out of the trees, she backed up slightly trying to not freak out still from the undead. She turned to look at Runa as she took out her staff, there were ten of them which didnt seem to be that bad right now. She looked over her shoulder at the scene of the large castle like building in the distance, Nadia turned to face Runa for a moment. "You still have that compass thing?" She asked, as a dragur moved in and tried to swing at her, Nadia got out of the way and quickly swung her sword at it's arm cutting it off.

"If i'm right I think the building over there is where we need to go. So we take these guys out and make a run for it." Nadia told Runa that was what she could come up with at the moment. She didnt want to have to fight more if more decided to join in the fray as well as Nadia swung her sword and beheaded the one she chopped it's arm off with.




Arnora Skadidottir


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





"I wouldn't mind trying some of your cooking. But I plan on just relaxing when we get back" Arnora said giving Lara a smile as they moved a bit closer and stared to see the masts of the Ship of the Dead, they were very close now as Arnora looked at the water for a moment. "Here should be good, just need to make my way over there and then get under the ship itself." Arnora said as she noticed a small boat that the four of them could get on, it would be easier to use than having to just swim there by herself.

"We can use that to get a bit closer." Arnora said as she started reach out for it and then motioned for the others to climb on as well, and then got in herself. They hadnt been spotted yet either as the army of the dead were busy loading things onto it and the cloak was keeping them hidden as well.

Hidden 2 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Location: Helheim
Skills: Super Strength, Sword Fighting



Klara smirked slightly as they went bolting off. A part of her was happy and wished she had been able to take a picture or something of that moment, it probably looked epic her racing around and snatching the other two up off the ground. Then of course, someone had to rain on her little parade as a group of dragurs showed up and knocked her off of Betty's back! "How rude!" she snapped instantly as she got up off of the ground, glancing around as the other two got knocked off of Betty's back. The cat circled back around and leapt over to be standing right next to Klara at the moment, growling at the monsters.

"Sounds like as good a plan as any, kill these and make a quick getaway, nice when you have a giant cat that can race you all over the place," she commented as she drew her sword, pointing it at the dragurs, "Alright Betty, let's go get them!" With those words, she went charging in, and the cat wasn't too far behind her. Her first sword swing misses, but she brings it back around and kills one of the monsters, before she moves onto another one. In total, Klara only really managed to kill 2 of them while Betty in her first pounce managed to take down that many, before she took out a third one. That was 5 of them knocked down, so they at least put a dent somewhat in the group.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 3 hrs ago



Runa Johansson

Location: Helheim
Skills: Staff Fighting

Runa nodded. She had put the compass away for safe keeping when they had arrived here. "Yes, I still have it," Runa said. But it may not have been needed, especially as Nadia pointed out the building that they most likely had to go to. It was a little bit eerie to imagine that their destination was so close. Runa didn't even know how to process the idea that her... her father was here. It was so strange and hard for her to accept that her father was really a god.

The undead creatures were really terrifying, it made sense to her why Nadia was scared of them. Runa had her staff to defend herself though with, and she spun it, knocking one of the draugr down and killing it. She swung at a second one, and her aim was true, but there just wasn't enough power in her swing - the draugr wasn't taken out for the count.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Location: Niflheim
Skills: Using Swan Cloak


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





"I'll be more than happy to bake some goods for you then, when we get back, Arnora." Lara blushed a bit at that, as she was excited to be able to cook for someone again. She had done it before, and it always made her so happy. Of course those thoughts reminded her of her beloved... and she still prayed that she wouldn't see him if they entered Helheim. She... she had fought so hard and if she saw that he died young it would break her all over again. She sighed at that and then shook those thoughts out of her mind. That was another lifetime ago. Here she was now, sneaking around Niflheim, and watching as they snuck past the jotunn and dragur.

"Awesome, a boat." Astrid smiled at that as they got into the boat, and she tried to keep the cloak around them, but it would be hard to cloak the boat, so hopefully the creatures there wouldn't notice the little boat drifting off into the sea. The cloak could only do so much and she hoped that they wouldn't have to paddle the little boat, or that would blow their cover for sure.

Lara paused when she realized that Arnora wanted them to get into the boat. After her last experience with being on a boat, she was terrified to get in another one, especially one that looked smaller and less reliable than the last one. However, they did need to get Arnora into the water, so she could go freeze the boat. So after a moment of trying to convince herself she stepped into the boat with the others and then went still as she moved towards the middle, and kept herself there.

Astrid did notice Lara pause a bit as they went to get into the boat, but she didn't have time to worry about something like that. So, once everyone was in the boat she made sure that they were firmly wrapped up in the cloak and then she nodded to Arnora. "Alright then, when you're ready you can set us off into the water, right? Or are we gonna have to paddle?" She looked at the oars and then at the group. "We can probably try to row under the cloak, but it will be risky."
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 2 hrs ago









Nadia Petrova


Location: Helheim
Skills: Sword Fighting





Nadia watched as both Runa, and Klara taking out some more of the dragur as she couldnt see anymore coming out of the trees yet which was probably a good thing then. But they were in Helheim after all as well to so more of the undead could come out of nowhere anyway, and not to mention the gatekeeper. Nadia had a feeling that he would still be guarding the gate as well, she looked back at the castle in the distance once more. She was glad that Runa still had the compass the castle looked rather large as well to and she didnt want to wonder around blindly.

"Lets get going." Nadia said as she managed to decapitate the one that Runa had attacked and waved for them to follow her, and quickly made her way closer just as she could hear another loud howling sound from the undead coming. Eventually she stood in front of a really large wall blocking off their entrance. "Think Betty could jump us over it?" Nadia asked turning around to look at Klara.




Arnora Skadidottir


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





"Sounds like a good plan then." Arnora said giving Lara a smile as she picked up an oar and then handed it over to either Lara or Astrid to take hold of. "Lets just row our way there, and keep the cloak up but go as slow as we can and just make it look like that the boat is just drifting." Arnora suggested as she could see the massive ship coming into view now, seeing that the undead and jotunns a lot easier now as they were loading supplies as well as troops on.

Arnora looked at the three of them. "You'll know when the ship is frozen, but if I don't resurface don't come back for me alright?" Arnora asked looking at the three of them. Elizabeth gave a slight nod as Arnora started to take off anything that was to heavy leaving her axe on the ground giving them all a nod before slowly and carefully getting into the freezing cold water.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A



"Good, that compass has actually started being really useful lately, and it would suck to lose it already," Klara said with a bit of a shrug, as the last of the dragurs went down, for the moment anyway. They still had a bit of a journey to go, as the rather large castle was starting to kind of loom overhead of them. Yeah that was going to be so much fun to explore and maybe find Baldur there. Then again, she wasn't even sure that Baldur for sure was there, in the amount of time it was taking them to get there, he could have been moved.

Following after Nadia, she saw the wall that was blocking their way, and the more undead that were coming up behind them. Thinking about Nadia's question, she looked at the wall, before nodding her head. "Oh probably, just be sure to hold on tightly," she said, before climbing onto Betty's back, and motioning for the other two to climb on too. Once everyone was on board, the cat backed up a little bit, getting a running start as she went straight at the wall, before the cat lept upwards and used her front paws to pull the group up and over and onto the other side.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 3 hrs ago



Runa Johansson

Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A

The howling noise of the undead nearing sent a chill down Runa's spine. Her staff had collapsed back down into a bracelet as to be more portable, and she looked at the wall with trepidation. It took her a moment to come to the conclusion the others had - that they could use Betty, Klara's cat, to leap over it with ease. The idea of a cat being used to leapfrog over things was still a little bit much for her brain to take in. She wondered how long it had taken Nadia and Klara to get used to the way things worked in the Nine Realms. Runa personally felt she could have used more time at Hotel Valhalla before being thrust on a quest to save the universe.

Betty turned into a giant cat, and Runa carefully boarded the kitty once Klara had already gotten on. She gripped Klara tightly from behind, very much afraid that she might fall off, and she figured cats followed the same roles as motorcycles when it came to where to hold onto. Her heart pounded furiously as Betty leapt into the air, clearing the wall with ease, and they landed gently on the other side. She took a slight breath, pulling out the compass and looking at it, trying to get a sense as to what progress they were making.

Hidden 1 mo ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Location: Niflheim
Skills: Using Swan Cloak


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





Astrid took a hold of the paddle and started to gentle paddle the boat a bit. She went slow, as Arnora had suggested, to make it look like it was drifting from shore. Thankfully her cloak was still wrapped around the four of them, as they were huddled together in the boat. She quietly paddled at that point as she looked at Arnora and then simply nodded at what she said. She knew that if Arnora didn't come back they needed to get going, and complete the quest, and save the world.

Lara looked at Arnora and sighed a bit at her words. "I do understand... but can I at least wish you the best of luck before you go?" She smiled and then before Arnora slipped into the water, she wished her luck and then watched as the other woman slipped under the surface of the dark cold water. She sighed at that and took over the paddle Arnora had been holding as they were trying to keep from drifting too far away from where Arnora had gone under the water.

Astrid sighed a bit and as they waited, she pulled out some snacks from her bag and offered them around before she nibbled on one. She needed the energy at that point, and also she needed a small distracting from the fact that she was in Niflheim still, and the group that she had arrived with was also gone. She wasn't sure if Odin would be happy to hear that when she returned by that was the risk they always took when they left the Hotel.

Lara took a small snack and nibbled on it as she needed the distraction as well. She was worried about Arnora, and she also was still trying to keep herself from freaking out too badly that they were on deep water. She had made sure to not look over and into the dark water that surrounded the boat, threatening to swallow them whole. She was counting herself lucky that Arnora had volunteered to go in it, as Astrid wasn't sure she could have done it herself.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 2 hrs ago









Nadia Petrova


Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A





Nadia nodded to Klara as she quickly climbed up onto Betty's back getting behind Runa that way if she did end up falling she would be able to catch her if she ended up falling. Betty then backed up and jumped up and over the large wall, landing gracefully on the other side Nadia smiled as she climbed off. She gently reached over and gently patted Betty behind the ears, as she could hear the loud howls of the undead again. She turned to see a vey small hole in the wall and noticed that there were more undead just searching and sniffing around the area.

"Lets just hope that the dragur aren't smart enough to climb over the wall like in World War Z. Thats a zombie movie by the way." Nadia said softly to Klara knowing that her friend didnt know to much about the modern world. She started to make her way towards the massive set of doors, as the compass' needle pointed directly towards the door if she moved the needle would still be pointing towards it. Nadia inspected the door for a moment and then pushed the door open. She paused for a moment as she could hear some creepy sounding music could be heard. "Well this isnt ominous sounding." Nadia said as she looked around the area seemed to be made of bones or some kind of undead things, as she shuddered slightly. The compass started to glow a bit now as the needle pointed towards the left to a nearby door.




Arnora Skadidottir


Location: Niflheim
Skills: Cryokinesis





"Thank you." Arnora said giving Lara a friendly smile as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes and quickly went under the cold dark murky looking water. Elizabeth leaned back slightly as she looked around, and started to see a giant starting to enter the water, and sniffed the air. Elizabeth took the little snack from Astrid when she offered it and looked towards the other two and gestured towards the giant in the water as another got into the water now as well to sniffing the air.

Arnora swam deeper under the water until she touched the hull of the ship and closed her eyes, and then started to freeze the water around the hull of the ship. As the ice started to expand, and grow it started to creep over the hull of the ship, and the three of them would be able to see the ship of the dead quickly starting to freeze over and turn into a massive looking iceberg now as well. The giants quickly stopped their search and quickly went to try and break the massive thing of ice surrounding the ship.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A



They were over the wall hooray! That was at least something going their way, and she hoped like Nadia did that the undead creatures didn't climb over the walls or whatever. "I do know what zombies are at least, so I have that going for me," she commented to Nadia with a bit of a shrug. It wasn't her fault that she didn't care too much for the modern world, to her it was beyond strange, and movies or whatever they were were some of the weirdest things of all to her, but she started somewhat being able to accept that fact and sort of deal with people making references to things she didn't know about.

Once everyone was off of the cat though, she activated the runes again, shifting Betty back to her much smaller form, and she picked the cat up, and letting her perch on her shoulders. Klara followed after Nadia to the door, and she glanced in as she had pushed the door open. The creepy music was really not helping, "Are they going for the stereotypical land of the dead thing here? Since this definitely seems like something you'd read in a book about how people think the land of the dead should look," she commented, looking around the area still.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 3 hrs ago



Runa Johansson

Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A

Runa was very glad to see a lack of undead zombies on this side of the wall. The compass was insisting on them going through a particular door, which she supposed was both good and bad. The good news was that they were closer to accomplishing the goal of this quest - the bad news was that they were closer to accomplishing the goal of this quest. She still didn't know how she felt about having a god for a father and apparently, he was just around the corner - and the fate of the universe depended on his successful rescue. She didn't understand why the god couldn't have rescued himself, although she suspected there was likely some rule that had to be followed.

The classic haunted house music that played as they entered though sent a shiver up her spine. In movies, it was always ominous but never really threatening - in the real world though, it was very threatening. The bones all around didn't do much to help matters either. "Land of the dead or not, this is creepy," Runa said softly. The compass was pointing towards a nearby door, but she really didn't want to go through the door first, just in case there was a skeleton or something waiting on the other side.

Hidden 1 mo ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Location: Niflheim
Skills: Using Swan Cloak


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





Astrid watched as Arnora slipped under the water and then sighed as she nibbled on her snack at that point. She saw the giant as well and paused as she saw them sniffing around. The cloak would keep them safe as long as they were under it, but it was worrisome that they were getting close, so she put her food down and away, as that did seem to be the safe course of action at that point. They didn't want to be caught, and they didn't want the giants to wreak their little boat as they were a ways from shore, and the water was freezing. The only person that could survive it was already under the water.

Lara kept herself from letting out a cry as she saw the giants in the water, seeing them sink into the deep dark liquid and nearly vanish themselves into it. She turned to see the ice creeping over the boat and that got the attention of the giants for sure, which did calm her down a bit. However as they got closer to the ship she realized they would probably find Arnora. She needed to calculate the risk at that point, whether capturing the attention of the giants was a good idea as there was only three of them now.

Astrid noticed the ship icing up as well and she gently maneuvered the boat they were in away from where the giants were attacking the ice. She hoped it was thick enough that the giants would have a hard time with it, but she knew it was a matter of time before more of them joined the two in the ice. She pulled out her spear, and then gestured towards the shore. The least they could do was buy Arnora more time.

Lara silently nodded and went to help steer the boat back towards the shore, getting the idea of what they were going to do. They would be the bait for the giants, while Arnora continued to ice over the boat, and they be stuck. The main goal was keeping that boat from going anywhere, and that what was mattered to them for the moment.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 2 hrs ago









Nadia Petrova


Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A





"Lets see whats behind door number one then shall we?" Nadia said jokingly looking at both Runa and Klara, before closing her eyes and sighed slightly before pushing the door open. They were in what looked to be a large throne room of sorts, there were some braziers with green fames in them lighting up the room. With a group of undead kneeling on either side of the room facing the throne itself with a a woman who sitting, half of her face looked like it was a rotting corpse while the other half was a beautiful woman. She turned to the three before her and grinned as she slowly stood up, in the corner Runa would be able to see Balder in a cage, he quickly looked over to the three and couldnt help but smile relieved to see his daughter there.

"Well I don't remember inviting any of you all to my throne room or my realm for that matter." She said as she slowly stood up, sword in hand eyeing the three. "So what is it that you want?" She demanded as some of the undead stood up and drew their own weapons to, waiting for the order to attack. "We are just here for Balder and we can just go our separate ways." Nadia said looking over at Runa for a moment and then at Klara. "Well to bad i'm not going to give him up that easily. If you can defeat my friends here I may consider letting the four of you free." Hel said crossing her arms over her chest, Nadia looked around counting the number of dragur in the room seeing 30 of them.




Arnora Skadidottir


Location: Niflheim
Skills: Cryokinesis





The giants were busy trying to chip away at the ice with their massive weapons, but it looked like that the ice was starting to get thicker and thicker with each second. Even the water around the Ship of the Dead was starting to freeze over, and it was slowly getting closer and closer towards their boat. Arnora was doing her best to freeze the area around her as best as she could, feeling lightheaded now and she needed to surface. She made a small underwater tunnel big enough for her to swim and get out of and slowly managed to surface barely as she managed to get herself onto a sheet of ice and laid there breathing heavily.

One of the giants stopped and turned it's attention towards the boat and started to approach them as some water started to wash over the boat it caused the Swan Cloak to be pushed off revealing the three of them. The giant grinned and licked it's lips as it started to approach them Elizabeth quickly got up using a rune and threw it as a fireball appeared hitting the giant causing it to stumble backwards.
Hidden 27 days ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A



"Based on where we are it isn't going to be anything good," she commented towards Nadia rather bluntly, since she didn't really understand the joke or really the reference that she was making with regards to that. "Let's hope for the best though and see what surprises are waiting for us through that door..." There were a few worst case scenarios about what they might find on the other side of that door, and unfortunately those were currently outweighing the positive scenarios that she could see in her mind.

Unfortunately though, once the door was opened it seemed to fall under the almost as bad as it could get scenario in her brain. "Hel..." she muttered under her breath, seeing the woman there with a man in a cage nearby who could only be Baldur. This was not good considering the fact that they were now face to face with the Goddess of Death, while trying to rescue the God of Light. Klara wasn't sure if they were even going to make it out alive, considering that Hel didn't specifically say that she'd let them all leave even after they defeated the dragur. She pulled her sword out of its sheath, more then ready to strike out at soon as the dragurs struck.
Hidden 24 days ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 3 hrs ago



Runa Johansson

Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A

Runa giggled ever so slightly at Nadia's joke, trying to not let the general aura of doom and gloom get to her in this place. She knew she had a tendency to wallow in self pity, doubt, depression, anxiety, fear - the list went on and all, but was more or less descriptive. It was hard to manage her emotions when she hadn't been able to really come to terms yet with her own death or her strange new surroundings. A chill went down her spine as they went into the next room - the throne room. It was absolutely hellish. The green flames were unnatural. The garish face of the woman on the throne was nauseating.

Runa then saw a man in a cage - and at first, she had assumed that they had come to the wrong place. He didn't look anything like her. But there couldn't be any mistaking it... he had to be Balder. If anything, that made her feel a little bit better. They didn't look anything alike. It was easier to live in denial that way. Runa then frowned slightly, hearing Hel's wager - that if they defeated her goons, then they could go free. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know what to do really, but she got her staff at the ready, feeling hopelessly outclassed - but they had to try. They had to least try to save the universe.
Hidden 24 days ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Location: Niflheim
Skills: Spear Attack, swimming, helping Arnora


Location: Niflheim
Skills: Spear Attack





Lara saw the ice thickening around the boat more and she grinned as it did seem that Arnora was doing it. They continued to row to the shore, when disaster struck. A giant got too close and caused water to wash over them, and the cloak was pulled off of them. She gasped at that as the cloak floated to the bottom of the boat, exposing the three of them to the giant. She could tell that the giant was happy to see them, but seeing that giant lick her lips worried her. She tugged her pendent off and her spear extended in her hands as she got ready to attack.

Astrid had felt the cloak fall off of them and she went to gather it up when she realized that the giant had caught wind of them at that point. She pulled out her own spear and tried to size up the giant and aim before she tossed it. The spear landed firmly into his shoulder, causing the giant to let out a cry of pain. "No sense in hiding now... they will soon all be upon us, so we need to get back to shore and then run!"

"Agreed but we need to get Arnora!" Lara lobbied her own spear and thankfully she had some good aim, as it lodged itself into one the giant's eyes, and it let out a roar of rage. Lara grinned at that as the giant was now at least half blind until she got her spear back, or even longer at that point. She wasn't sure if she had permanently blinded the giant, but at that moment they did have more pressing issues. The giant was still coming towards them, and the cries of rage were soon to call other to stop them.

"I'll help Arnora!" Astrid saw Arnora on a sheet of ice, looking a bit worn out, and she shed her bag and then dove into the water and went to swim to Arnora's aid, and to help her out from the cold water. She gently looped her arm around Arnora and went to help her swim to the shore. She could feel the cold penetrating her clothing, the cold permeating her skin and freezing her a bit. However she wouldn't focus on that, as the goal was to get their companion back to the shore with them.
Hidden 23 days ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Seen 2 hrs ago









Nadia Petrova


Location: Helheim
Skills: Sword Fighting





"You all need to get out of here now!" Baldur yelled as Hel glared at her prisoner and turned her attention to the three of them and smiled as she leaned back in her throne. "If you don't want to make the first move then i'll have my minions do it." She snapped her fingers, and as if right on queue the dragur drew their weapons and went to attack charging after the three of them. One dragur managed to swing its sword hitting Nadia in the chest causing a deep gash to appear, another dragur went in and managed to slash at Runa's back, and another went in and sliced at Klara's arm.

Nadia groaned as she held her chest and looked down seeing the blood coming from her wound, she ran forward and managed to cut one dragur's head off, and turned around and impaled her sword into another dragur's chest. The two she hit ended up falling to the ground, for good, She eyed the cage for a moment wondering what it was made of that it was able to contain the god. "Are you guys alright?" Nadia asked looking at Klara and Runa as some more tried to take a swing at the three of them, but managed to miss.




Arnora Skadidottir


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





The giant was howling in pain as it managed to take Lara's spear and pulled it out and threw it as far as it could away, blood was pouring out of it's eye now. "Puny little insects will pay for that!" The giant yelled as swung its hand into the water causing a massive wave that caught the tiny little boat that Lara, and Elizabeth were in to go flying. And then went crashing onto the shore, the tiny boat shattering, Lara landed with a few gashes and bruises. Elizabeth wasnt so lucky as she was on the ground with a large piece of wood sticking out of her chest, she didnt make it unfortunately.

Arnora started to come to taking a few deep breathes as she turned to look at Astrid who helped her back to shore, seeing her starting to shiver and some frost was now over Astrid's clothes and hair. "Thank you for the help, are you alright?" She asked grateful for the help as she stumbled back up to her feet, and offered her hand to help Astrid back up. "We need to get you somewhere warm and away from here." Arnora told her, knowing that the shock from the cold wasnt a good thing at all. She turned to see that their little boat was broken and Lara was on the ground, and quickly went over to check up on her she noticed Elizabeth and winced slightly seeing her dead like that. "Are you alright to stand Lara?" Arnora asked Lara offering a hand to help her up.
Hidden 20 days ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Location: Helheim
Skills: Sword Fighting



Klara wasn't too thrilled with being attacked by the dragurs, nope not at all. Her arm was definitely a bit sore at this point, but luckily it didn't seem to be too serious. "Oh, I'm fine," she said rather matter of factly towards Nadia, "You?" Reaching her hand up to pet the cat on her shoulders, she rubbed the runes along Betty's armor, and the cat leapt off of her shoulder, and by the time she landed on the ground the cat had grown to the rather large size yet again, "Alright Betty, what do you say we see about having some fun?"

With that she instantly swung her sword at the nearest dragur, easily taking it down, before whirling around and taking out another one. The cat went into pouncing mode, and landed on and killed 3 dragurs on her own. Klara went on the attack once more and cut off the arm of another one, but it was still living, when she went for the slice again it moved and this time she cut off it's other arm. "Why can't you just stay dead!" she said angrily, before her next swing missed entirely. "You know what, screw this, Betty mind taking him out?" she said with a wave, and the cat pounced and killed the dragur that she had injured.
Hidden 17 days ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 3 hrs ago



Runa Johansson

Location: Helheim
Skills: N/A

Runa cried out, as one of Hel's minions slashed her back. The blade felt white hot as it cut her skin - she was no stranger to cuts, just generally they were not inflicted by others. Runa staggered forward slightly, uncertain about Balder's pleas for them to flee. If they let him stay here with Hel, the prophecy more or less had indicated that Ragnarok would be brought about. It didn't matter if they lived or died, as long as the god escaped, so that way the world would be safe. There were thirty of Hel's minions and Nadia had taken out two. Runa didn't like their chances.

Betty improved the odds quickly, as Klara and her cat took out another four. But even that didn't do much to throw things to them. Runa bit her lip, before making a decision. If they could get the god free, their odds would be even better. She started making a mad dash for Balder's cage, only for three draugr to effortlessly slide in front of her, blocking her path. Runa swung her staff at the knees, hitting two of the draugr and knocking them down to the ground. She started to run again, only to trip and hit the ground.
Hidden 16 days ago Post by kittyluna45
Raw
Avatar of kittyluna45

kittyluna45 Your Friendly Black Cat

Member Seen 2 hrs ago




Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A


Location: Niflheim
Skills: N/A





Lara let out a little cry as the tiny boat was sent flying, so she curled up by some instinct, and that seemed to save her thankfully. She landed hard against the hard ice, and she let out another cry as she felt her skin being gashed open, and she knew she would have bruises where she landed. However, she was alive as opposed to... "Elizabeth... No... I'm sorry..." She could tell the other girl was long gone by the time she had propped herself up a bit. The big piece of wood sticking out of her chest made sure of that for sure. They had now lost another companion it seemed, and this time for good.

Astrid hauled herself out of the water and started shaking immediately. Her blessings from Odin and Freya did offer her some comfort, she wouldn't die so easily, but the cold seeping into her clothing, into her bones would send her into some state of shock. She forced herself to shake for a moment before collecting herself and then stood up and looked at the scene before her. She frowned when she saw Elizabeth there, the wood jutting out of her chest. "I am sorry... we will make sure that your loss is not in vain." She looked over at Arnora, whom was helping Lara.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, sore, but fine. We need to get out of here... Thanks for the help." Lara took Arnora's hand and stood at that point, wincing as she put some pressure on her ankle. She could tell it was bruised, but thankfully that seemed to be the extent of it, just bruising. "Where are we going to go?" She focused, and when she did, the pendent was back around her neck, and she had her spear again. She was thankful for that little enchantment on it.

"Anywhere warm. We need to warm up, and you need some medical aid. We all do." Astrid looked around with her one good eye and sighed. "We need to get going now, before those giants decide to come after us." She wrapped her arm around Lara, from the other side Arnora was on and then helped her up and went to take off towards somewhere warm.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet