Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 17 hrs ago




Matthew Madigan


Location: Merlins Tower (Inside)
Skills:





Maddie looked at the conjured familiar with a critical eye. Both in amazement as well as caution as he worried about whether or not the creature would become hostile. For now it seemed to be acting as a familiar should, so Matthew relaxed his shoulders and was about to reach out and have the cat sniff him when suddenly Red saw something that alerted her to guards nearby. He instinctively tensed up again, crouching lower as he nodded towards Red and began to sneak his way towards Merlin's Tower with a bit of a hurry.

Once inside Maddie curved around the door and laid his back against the wall where the hinges met so that if anyone entered the house they wouldn't be able to see him right away. He let out a soft sigh and looked to Colby as he pressed him with questions, only shaking his head lightly. "Nothing. Maybe it's your ancestry with the Cheshire Cat that allows you to hear them? I have a working theory that perhaps people from Wonderland have strange and unpredictable side-effects to their magic. But…" Maddie pulled the book open once more, finding the page again and re-reading the spell, his tongue sticking out partially as he thought. "Says here you can communicate with your familiar telepathically. Doesn't seem like anyone else can though. Again, jealous."
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 39 min ago



Rosalia Rider


Location: Camelot
Skills: N/A


She was interested to see what exactly the whole plan was once they had rescued the somewhat annoying detective, since they had discussed somewhat the idea of what to do to get here, now the glorious question was what was the plan to get them all back? Since the reason they hadn't teleported all the way here was probably because of how Rumple's magic around this giant house worked. Okay, so here's the thing, how long would it take Rumple to realize that his son wasn't in the house at all anymore? That was important thing to question.

Though Jack seemed alright which was to be expected from what she gathered, but they still needed to get out of here without too much trouble. Then there was the more unsettling thing... The horrid scream that sounded out some distance away. Okay, that was freaky and not something she wanted to think about. Screams weren't ever a good thing, especially one as loud and shrill as that. Here's hoping that they didn't have a run in with whatever it was that caused that one.



Jack Gold


Location: Rumple's Hideout
Skills: N/A


Jack was still wondering what it was that had caused the door to open, but that question was quickly answered when his sister and Merlin seemingly appeared as if out of nowhere. Invisibility or something like that maybe? It didn't really matter, he was about to answer Merlin's question, when Megan decided to more or less chew him out for what happened and being glad that he wasn't dead. "Wow Meg, how exactly can you be mad at a dead person? Just out of sheer curiosity with that one," he joked with a slight laugh.

Now came to answering Merlin's question. "I think he headed back upstairs, but he could probably show up at a moments notice, he's good at doing that I've noticed... Though one thing is obvious, apparently he had an artifact or something like that that he was going to give to Maleficent, I know nothing more about it than that, I don't even know what it looks like. Those servants or whatever hid it somewhere, and it was kind of obvious he probably was going to kill them over it... So it sounds like it is pretty bad news..." Then came the sound of a scream coming from a distance away, and he wasn't sure what to really think with regards to that. He'd just follow the others' lead and then maybe they can figure it out later.
Hidden 2 mos ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online












Sierra Finley


Location: Camelot, Forest
Skills: N/A





Merlin thought for a moment any sort of artifact that Malefiecent was interested in was never really a good thing at all and sighed slightly seeing as the servants had quickly bolted out of there then finding the artifact would be really hard. "We will need to find that artifact then and then take it back with us." Merlin said as Sierra closed her eyes for a moment letting out a bit of an annoyed sigh they needed to leave and she didnt really want to be held captive or anything like that. "Then lets get to searching." Sierra said as she looked over towards Merlin.

"Anyway to track anything that uses magic or whatever?" Sierra asked, figuring that it had some sort of magical properties that he could possibly track down, Merlin thought for a moment and nodded towards her. "I could give it a try." Merlin said as he closed his eyes and started to use his magic to try and find the said object. The scream was really unsettling to her as well to, and that creeped her out more than anything.




Layla Hood


Location: Camelot, Forest
Skills: N/A





Layla headed back into the room and looked over at the others as Jack mentioned an artifact which didn't really sound good at all really in her opinion. She did agree that they should probably try and look for it, she wasn't sure what it could do but having someone like Rumple or Maleficent having it didnt sound good at all. When she heard the front door opening Layla had her knives in hand ready to attack in case a guard came into the room. She heard a few footsteps and then saw a rather gruesome sight as Rumple came back covered in blood and carrying two heads the people that Jack had tried to save.

Rumple tossed the heads to Jack's feet. "You can't get any kind of good help these days." Rumple said as he looked over at the group and gave an evil smile as he snapped his fingers, and the back door closed right behind him. "I don't think I really gave you permission to throw a party in my own home Jackie." Rumple said giving the group an evil smile Merlin quickly used his magic and threw a fireball at Rumple sending him backwards. "Get out right now all of you i'll hold him back and catch up to you all." Merlin told them all.



Merlin's Tower:

"I dunno it looks like you are going crazy to me talking to yourself like that." Hansel said to the two of them, as he gave a slight shrug as his sister punched him really hard in the shoulder causing him to yelp loudly in pain from the hit. "What the hell Gretel?" He asked turning to glare at her. "For being stupid and rude." She said simply as she gave him another hard punch as she made her way towards a nearby window seeing a group of guards now were getting a bit closer now. They either needed to fight or hide from them if they tried the tower doors. "If they try and get in head into the catacombs." Red told them all.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Kirah
Raw
Avatar of Kirah

Kirah Dragonbunny

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago




Rose Buckner


Location: Rumple's hideout
Skills:





"That doesn't make it any easier to hear." She said back to Cass. Her heart sinking to her stomach. They were going to just leave. She hated that. Hated coming to the rescue of one person and letting others suffer. Then Rumple was there throwing the severed heads of the people that Jack had tried to save. Rose was certain that the screams they had heard were from those people.

Bile rose alongside anger and she raised her bow with the already nocked arrow and it flew wild missing Rumple. She drew another arrow, this time as it loosed it hit him the shoulder. She needed to move away and get to safety. She couldn't go toe-to-toe with a magic-user. She had seen how badly that had ended last time. But she couldn't let his crimes go unanswered. The third arrow hit him in the chest.

Rose moved back, away from Rumple and out of the room. She didn't want to be in there when more magic started flying around.




Colby Jackson


Location: Inside the Tower
Skills:





Colby snorted, laughing at Gretel punching her brother. "I don't care if it makes me look crazy or not." He shrugged. "Besides we're all mad where I come from anyway right?" He grinned again.

"Doesn't this place have magical defenses?" Colby asked Red. He didn't particularly want to go back into the catacombs. Having two cats on his shoulder would make it harder to get past all the skeletons. He looked to Maddie. "You could summon the demon bunny again and sic it after the guards." He suggested. "Though make sure you summon it outside and not in here."
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by KazAlkemi
Raw
Avatar of KazAlkemi

KazAlkemi Ketterdam

Member Seen 1 day ago



Cassiopeia Hood

Location: Rumpel’s Hideout --- Camelot
Skills:



Cassiopeia was ready to get moving when Jack started telling Merlin about an artifact Rumpel was going to give Maleficent. Cassi sighed, knowing where the conversation was going already. Despite the screaming of obvious torture and no good, Merlin wanted to search the place for the artifact. And then Rumpel entered the room.
Cassiopeia swiveled around, holding her bow up, an arrow aimed at the intruder. Her heart skipped a few beats when she registered the man covered in blood and holding two balls. When he released the items at Jack’s feet, Cassi clued in that they were heads. The heads of the people that had just been in the room. Cassiopeia saw red for a moment and went to let go of her own arrow when one flew past. Rose had fired an arrow at Rumpel, missing wide and then Merlin was telling them to get out of there after he threw a ball of fire at the evil man.
Cassiopeia dropped her bow and put her arrow away and went to grab Rose. She fired off two more arrows, the last hitting Rumpel in the chest and then Cassi was pushing Rose.
”Go!” Cassi yelled, fearful of what this man could do to any of them. She put herself between Rose and Rumpel as they headed for an exit. Any exit.



Willow Jones

Location: Rumpel’s Hideout -- Camelot
Skills:



It was difficult for Willow to try and tune out the screaming, especially when it suddenly stopped, almost as soon as it started. She looked shakily around, eyeing the doors when Jack and Merlin started talking. Willow just wanted to leave, she was getting a horrible feeling but Merlin wanted to search the place. Willow was getting ready to protest when a door opened and Merlin walked in.
The colour drained from Willow’s face when she saw Rumpel covered in blood. She put a hand to her stomach, trying to contain the nauseous feeling from the sight of so much blood and the hard iron smell. Then she heard the thud of Rumpel throwing something and saw heads rolling towards Jack. Willow clamped a hand over her mouth to keep from screaming but a squeak still slipped out before she could cover her mouth fully.
Merlin didn’t have to tell Willow to run twice, she turned and ran blindly for the door they had come through earlier.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 17 hrs ago




Matthew Madigan


Location: Merlins Tower (Inside)
Skills:





Maddie couldn't help but crack a smile as Gretel punched Hansel for his remarks. A silent chuckle escaped him as he watched the two siblings squabble for a bit. He nodded towards Colby, laughing silently to himself at the passing joke about their heritage. If Wonderland was anything like the tales, then certainly there must've been a degree of madness in both of them. After all, why else would they agree to abscond with two women who they barely knew and a fairy? Especially after one of them held a knife to his throat. He leaned his head against the wall of the tower, thinking about how much had happened in the past 24 hours before Red alerted him once again to the growing danger.

Maddie didn't dare to peek out of a window, happily placed right at the hinges of the door so that anyone who entered would miss him as they came in. He doubted Colbys rabbit idea would work, especially since Maddie didn't know himself how he had done it before. But it got him thinking, whirring the gears in his mind as to if this book had any spells for fortifying the tower. His brows furrowed as his tongue stuck out slightly, concentrating heavily on the pages before him as he flipped fervently through each one. Nothing matched what he had in mind, and time seemed to be coming to a close. They had to fight or run.

Maddie looked towards Colby, the two cats with him now as as his own sat beside Matthew behind the door. Just moments ago Colby had been winded from all the running, and the catacombs would surely be their tomb if they entered it. Or at the very least Colbys. Maddie closed his eyes and let out a soft sigh as he realized they'd have to stand their ground, or at the very least he would need to so that Colby could have a head start. "Colby, if they come in I'll buy you some time. I'm faster than you and I can catch up no problem. Just...make sure you stay alive ok?"

Maddie didn't waste a second, flipping through the pages back towards a spell he'd seen while searching the book previously. He followed the somatic commands and whispered a word of power, summoning a dark leather bandolier around his waist with enough slots for 20 knives. But they were all empty. "What good is this if I don't have anything in it." He huffed out in hushed frustration. He followed the commands again, whispering the word and suddenly the belt was full of throwing knives save for two slots. Maddie looped his finger through the hole in one knife, twirling it so that its handle landed in the palm of his hand. He clutched it close to his chest, staring at the door to his left and taking slow breaths.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 32 min ago



Megan Pendragon

Location: Rumple's Home
Skills: N/A

Megan tilted her head slightly at her brother. "It's incredibly easy, have you never been cross with a corpse before?" she asked. She was routinely angry with the deceased, especially when the organs had begun to liquify, as it was increasingly difficult then to collect any meaningful or useful evidence. She frowned, hearing what Jack was saying about an artifact. If it was something worth hiding, she had to assume that it was something powerful. She also guessed it was likely magical - that seemed to be the theme.

She didn't want to stick around and look for this. She wanted to get out of there while they were ahead - they had rescued Jack, the mission objective was fulfilled. They had to wait in silence as Merlin tried to track down the artifact, and Megan was feeling more and more impatient, more antsy. However, they didn't have to wait for long. The door opened and Megan snapped her head up.

Severed heads were tossed at Jack's feet, as Rumplestiltskin himself came into the area. Megan was ready to slash at him with excalibur, but Merlin tossed a fireball at Rumplestiltskin. "Let's go," she prompted her brother, heading for the exit quickly.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 39 min ago



Rosalia Rider


Location: Camelot
Skills: N/A


Well the mission was accomplished, time to head back to somewhere else far, far, far away from this place. Since just sitting around in the home of someone who has made clear probably wants to kill you or something like that. What else might the villains be planning was not something she really wanted to find out. The screams and everything that seemed to be going on outside was not a good thing, and she wasn't so sure what to think when it went quiet all of a sudden, and someone decided to enter the area covered in blood and a few heads!

She had to try not to gag a bit when she saw the heads get dropped on the floor, since that was beyond disgusting. When Merlin told them all to run and head for the exits, she couldn't help but comment, "You don't have to tell me twice," she said, before instantly heading after the others for one of the doors. This was not good, not good at all. Things weren't going well, and knowing how their luck tended to go, they would all be lucky if they didn't end up dead from this or something yeah no, she preferred staying alive and not being a corpse.



Jack Gold


Location: Rumple's Hideout
Skills: Magic


Okay, he wasn't too sure if letting that group before leave, since they had been the ones to tell him about the thing in the first place and probably could have told them (or better yet show them) where the artifact had been hidden. Then again, Merlin had magic, so everything would be alright, right? Yeah, the world then just decided to prove how wrong he was in thinking that sort of thing, since his father decided to make a grand entrance with those servants heads, which he then promptly dropped on the ground at his feet. Everyone else was saying to run, hell the smart part of his brain was saying that too, but then again, the other part of his brain was saying hell no.

"Yeah, well pretty sure I don't care what you think," he commented towards his father, but he still wasn't running, despite what everyone was saying, nope, instead he decided to try and throw fire again, this time on purpose, and try to do some damage. He did not like the idea of Rumple getting away with murder, and sure even though he wasn't entirely sure what it was that he was doing, but he might as well try. His first fireball hit his target, but didn't really cause any damage. His second one though, lit Rumple one fire completely, and now the guy was just burning.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online












Sierra Finley


Location: Camelot, Forest
Skills: N/A





"Yep time to get going right now." Sierra said as she watched some of the more combat oriented people started to attack Rumple, Jack actually doing the most damage and setting the crazy man on fire Rumple screaming in pain as he was literally being burned. Sierra quickly grabbed Willow's hand and bolted out through the door that they had just came through. She stopped for a moment just outside of the hole in the wall. She noticed some of the guards were quickly going past them and heading into the compound itself.

Sierra used that time to quickly make it towards the nearby treeline, as she paused for a moment and noticed something odd in a hole of a nearby tree. She went over to see what it was, some sort of box wrapped in a burlap bag, she tried to open it but saw that there was some sort of magical lock that looked really odd. She wasn't sure if it was the actual artifact that Rumple was intending to give to Maleficent or not either.




Layla Hood


Location: Camelot, Forest
Skills: N/A





"You need to get going now." Merlin told Jack seeing him setting his father on fire, as Rumple was now running and trying to stop drop and rolling even, as some of his own men quickly entered the building. A group of them were trying to put out the flames as the other guards noticed those who were fleeing and quickly tried to go after them. Merlin quickly used his magic to erect a barrier blocking the guards from going after them. Layla didnt waste anytime at all and went out the way that they had came as well to Layla made her way through the hole in the wall and managed to catch up to the others as well to.

Layla looked over her shoulder seeing some guards were making their way outside of the compound and started to search for them, Merlin catching up as well, and started to use his magic to make them all invisible again, as the guards ran right past them not even noticing that they were really close. Merlin looked at everyone else and made a shushing motion they could see each other but anyone else wouldn't unless they bumped into them or made a sound.



Merlin's Tower:

"Merlin has to be the one to activate the defenses and only him from what I know." Red told Colby, as she watched Matt summon a bandolier of throwing knives and shook her head slightly like that would do much if there were a lot of guards. "Do you even know how to use those?" Hansel asked Matt as Gretel made her way towards the doors that led to the catacombs and opened them gesturing for them to get in. "There maybe more, there is a time to fight and a time to run. Unless you want to get caught it's not really a good time to play and act like a hero. And I honestly don't want to go back to prison." Red told the two of them.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Kirah
Raw
Avatar of Kirah

Kirah Dragonbunny

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago




Rose Buckner


Location: Rumple's hideout -> outside Rumple's hideout
Skills:





Rose had done what she could, she let Cass push her away and cover her exit. The smell of burning flesh got her moving even faster. Fire was unpleasant. And she knew it was a really bad way to go. She had no desire to be caught in that. She ran outside joining Sierra. Rose wondered what she had picked up.

Merlin made them invisible. She sighed relieved. It was relieving. Even if she didn't like relying on magic. The guards ran past them. That was good enough for her. Rose turned to Merlin and mouthed "Teleport us." Being invisible was great and all, but she'd much rather be safe at the tower than here.




Colby Jackson


Location: Inside the Tower -> Catacombs
Skills:





Colby smiled, watching Matthew work magic. It was cool to watch. Colby decided he loved magic. It was cool. It was useful. "What about the others? We need to warn them that the tower is compromised." Colby asked Red. While he didn't care about everyone in the group, he didn't want them to actually get hurt.

"Come on, Maddie. Let me see the book." He held out his hand. There had to be a way to send a message to Merlin. He didn't want the others to come back to an ambush. He started flipping through the book as he made his way into the catacombs. He searched twice but couldn't find a spell that fit what he wanted. So much for that idea.

"I can't find a telepathy spell." He said handing the book back to Maddie. "Let's get out of here." He was going to keep his hands to himself this time. That was for certain.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by KazAlkemi
Raw
Avatar of KazAlkemi

KazAlkemi Ketterdam

Member Seen 1 day ago



Cassiopeia Hood

Location: Rumpel’s Hideout --- Camelot
Skills:



As they ran, Cassi heard screaming. She looked back to see the evil lizard man on fire. She had mixed emotions about that but didn’t give much thought to them as she was still running for her life. Rose listened to her luckily enough and Cassi ran with her all the way to the trees.
Once they were in the forest, Cassiopeia turned to see her sister and relaxed, squeezing her hand. Cassi typically knew where her sister was. They were inseparable growing up so of course they were always together. When they weren’t it was like Cassi was missing a limb.



Willow Jones

Location: Rumpel’s Hideout -- Camelot
Skills:



Willow felt a tug on her hand as she ran blindly and stumbled into the new direction. She looked over, seeing Sierra through the fog of fear. Willow held onto Sierra’s hand tightly as they ran out of the building. The guards ran past, not seeming to give them any notice. Either they were invisible again or more concerned with their Master.
Sierra released Willow once they made it to the trees and Willow leaned over, breathing rapidly. She swallowed and stood up, placing a hand over her heart and looked over to see a bag in Sierra’s hand.
”Sierra, what is that?” Her voice was full of nerves. She wasn’t sure picking up random things in a magical forest outside of Rumpelstiltskin’s hideout was the best idea.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 17 hrs ago




Matthew Madigan


Location: Catacombs
Skills:





Matthew sat there, hand clasped around the handle of his throwing knife as his shoulders deflated ever so slightly. Of course only Merlin was capable of activating his own wards and defenses. Why he didn't deign to allow one of them the ability to do so before they left was beyond him, but then again Wednesday Addams wasn't exactly giving anyone much of a choice at what speed to go earlier. Maddie rolled his eyes towards Hansel, a bit annoyed at him for asking. "F-for your information, I d-d-do know how to use them. Already hit M-Maleficent with one." Matthew watched as Colby began to make his way towards the Catacombs, listening to instructions rather than fighting against the grain. He slid his throwing knife into an empty spot in the bandolier and followed suit.

He wasn't sure how he felt about the situation at hand, especially being back in the Catacombs. If they were found out then they'd be at a severe disadvantage, the grounds were narrow, touching the dead only caused them to attack, and it'd be easy to pick them off one by one. When Colby asked him to see the book, Maddie couldn't help but say yes. His brown eyes entranced him and he looked so damn cute he couldn't resist but want to give him the world. So he did, he handed him the book and watched as he tried and tried but unfortunately couldn't find what he was looking for. As the book was handed back, Maddie wanted to pour through it himself, but didn't want to seem like he was double checking Colbys work so he placed the book inside his bag again. "This isn't how I expected our adventure to go."
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 32 min ago



Megan Pendragon

Location: Rumple's Home
Skills: N/A

Megan raised an eyebrow, her mind briefly flickering towards documented cases that were potentially spontaneous human combustion. This reminded her some of that. Would there be a detectable accelerant source from a magic fireball - surely not, yes? Was magic perhaps then to explain the mysteries surrounding those old cold cases? She was irritated that he hadn't decided to leave with the rest of them, but at least impressed that he was managing to deal considerable damage. She was very curious as to the temperature of his flames - would they be enough to cremate remains? Or were they insufficient? She'd have to see if he wouldn't mind some rigorous experimentation later on....

She hadn't yet gone out the exit, but their window of opportunity to escape was narrowing. Megan sighed slightly, "I have a thousand questions," and grabbed her brother's arm and dragged him on out with her, fleeing the scene. She moved quickly the way that they had come, guiding/forcing Jack through the hole in the wall as well and making it to where the others were. She was very quiet as Merlin turned them all invisible and still, but tensed and ready for a fight.

Hidden 1 mo ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 39 min ago



Rosalia Rider


Location: Camelot
Skills: N/A


"The sound of screaming is never a good thing," she couldn't help but say, hearing the sounds of Rumplestiltskin screaming in pain, though she wasn't entirely certain what it exactly was about or what had happened. Her focus had mainly been on getting out the door and far far away. That was just how her mind saw everything currently. Looking back when they had been in the process of running away from some somewhat crazy and supposedly somewhat powerful magic person, ignoring the sounds behind them would be the smart thing.

She was glad when they got out, and the others who eventually got out were made invisible again, which was a good thing she supposed. Though it made her wonder if they were sort of getting out of here too easily. She expected there to be more of a fight than what they were getting, so where was it? Where was the chaos that seemed to follow them everywhere they went? No matter what they would think, something was bound to go wrong, that was just their life. Usually it tended to be because someone did something really stupid, but chaos still was a thing that followed them.



Jack Gold


Location: Rumple's Hideout
Skills: N/A


Jack definitely had not expected to more or less set his father on fire, that had been something that he hadn't expected to happen at all. Then again, maybe it was a good thing that it had happened that way? He was sort of in his own sort of world in his brain, trying to figure out what had really just happened, since his brain was not apparently wanting to accept the idea that he had set someone on fire like that. Plus his mind was trying to figure out how exactly magic worked or whatever considering the fact that normally you wouldn't be able to just set someone on fire like that.

Of course his sister decided to drag him out of his thoughts, quite literally, and dragged him away and out of the room towards the opening. She made a comment about how she had questions, his response was pretty simple, "In response to what? What happened while I was here aside from what I already said or how I managed to set someone on fire? Cause that last question I have my own questions and whatever with regards to it too," he said to her as he let her somewhat drag him out of the room, and where the others were, where they all were made invisible again.
Hidden 1 mo ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online












Sierra Finley


Location: Camelot, Forest -> Merlin's Tower
Skills: N/A





Sierra looked over towards Willow and blushed slightly as she held her hand as she looked at the burlap sack in her hands and then over towards Willow and gave a slight shrug. "I dunno honestly." Sierra said towards her, as she watched the last of the guards went out on their search. While some of the others headed back into the building to tend to Rumple by the looks of it the guy was really creepy after all as well turning to look at Merlin.

Merlin nodded as he looked around once more just to be sure that they wouldn't be detected, when he saw that there weren't any right now which was a good thing then. "Alright the coast is clear then." Merlin said as he closed his eyes and started to chant a little bit of a spell as there was a bright flash of light and they were back in the tower again.




Layla Hood


Location: Camelot, Forest -> Merlin's Tower
Skills: N/A





"Well good for you then." Hansel said a bit surprised that he could actually do that, but Maleficent wasn't going to go down that easily really either. Red and Gretel were still sticking by the stair, and made sure that there wasn't much light for any of the guards who decided to try and open the door, though they all would see a bright flash of light coming from the cracks in the door and they would be able to hear Merlin's and Layla's voices.

Layla shielded her eyes for a moment at the bright light before they all were teleported back to Merlin's tower, she looked around and noticed that the two boys were gone along with Hansel, Gretel and Red as well. "Where are they all?" Layla asked as she looked over towards her sister and gave her a smile and nod towards her. "I'm not sure just stay alert." Merlin told them all, as he started to look around, as well as Layla and paused as she heard several knocks on the door and turned to face the others. Layla was worried that they had been captured now.
1x Like Like
Hidden 29 days ago Post by Kirah
Raw
Avatar of Kirah

Kirah Dragonbunny

Member Seen 0-12 hrs ago




Rose Buckner


Colby Jackson


Location: Merlin's Tower
Skills:





"Honestly, as far as adventures go, this whole thing has been super weird." He confessed. The whole thing had been pretty bizarre. He wasn't certain how to feel about it all yet. And he still had to contend with the fact that his dad was a cat. How do you even begin to process that?

It felt good to be back in the tower, away from Rumple. Now that they were out of immediate danger they could figure out a plan. They had everyone...she paused in that thought. Where were the chaos brothers? Their mission had gone off fairly cleanly and neither of them had been there. She'd be perfectly happy not to have them again. But the fact that Red was missing was more important to Rose.

"Sounds like the group is back." Colby darted back up the stairs passed the others. The cats clinging to his shoulders. "Merlin. The defenses put them up. Those are guards." He spit out in a rush of words. He saw that Jack was back with the group so that meant they had been successful at least.

Then there was Colby coming out of the hidden door that led to the catacombs claiming that there were guards outside the tower. She frowned and looked past him and saw the others. Relaxing a little bit knowing that her mom was fine. She nodded at her mom. Then turned to Colby, he had an extra cat on his shoulder that she didn't recognize. "What happened?" She asked him.
Hidden 27 days ago Post by Morose
Raw
Avatar of Morose

Morose ✨Snips ✨

Member Seen 32 min ago



Megan Pendragon

Location: Rumple's Home -> Merlin's Tower
Skills: N/A

Megan rolled her eyes at her brother's answer. "Yes, the sudden ability to produce miniature fireballs," she specified. Had she known he was capable of that, she probably wouldn't have engaged in as many petty fights with him growing up. She wondered if it was just something about this world that was giving Jack those abilities, although Merlin had been quite capable of magic back in the real world, so Megan dismissed the idea. The only explanation that made sense to her was that perhaps Rumplestiltskin had knowingly bestowed these abilities on Jack at some point since they arrived in Camelot. Was such a thing possible? Could magic be freely given?

Her thoughts were cut off as Merlin teleported them back to the tower. Megan was just relieved that they had managed to rescue Jack without any great harm coming to him. Unfortunately, it seemed that the others had gone missing - and someone was knocking on the tower door. The irritating baby faced boy came into view, explaining that guards were here. Megan tensed slightly, a hand resting on the hilt of her sword. She was ready for round two.
Hidden 26 days ago Post by Trainerblue192
Raw
Avatar of Trainerblue192

Trainerblue192

Member Seen 17 hrs ago




Matthew Madigan


Location: Catacombs
Skills:





Maddie blushed slightly as Colby mentioned the adventure so far had been rather weird. To be fair he wasn't wrong, but part way along on this adventure and whirlwind they had become closer than he had ever thought was possible. He hoped that at the very least that wasn't part of what made it weird. Before much else could be said, a light began to burst forth through the cracks of the door, causing Maddie to slip his finger into the end of a knife and sliding it out, twirling it into the palm of his hand defensively. If the soldiers had barged in already he didn't hear it, but where else could the light be coming from?

There was a stillness to the air, silence clinging to it as Merlin and the others took in their surroundings and Maddie held his breath to soften the sounds from where they hid. Finally the group upstairs spoke and Colby took to the stairs to warn them. Panic ran through his mind as he thought of all the ways this could go wrong. What if the soldiers had a mage? Created a sound of Merlin's voice to lure them out? This could all be a clever trap and Colby may have just ran headfirst into it. Matthew continued to hold his breath, no longer for stealth but to steel himself as he ran after Colby, knife in hand and ready to throw it at the first soldier he saw. Lucky for him it wasn't a trap, his breath rushed out of his chest as his knees began to weaken and buckle beneath him. Fear creeping into him about how he almost lost Colby in his mind.
1x Like Like
Hidden 26 days ago Post by BlueSky44
Raw
Avatar of BlueSky44

BlueSky44 Tech Monkey

Member Seen 39 min ago



Rosalia Rider


Location: Merlin's Tower
Skills: N/A


Oh all hell was breaking loose, and continuing to do so it would seem based on what she was hearing and seeing around her. They were far away from the guy who apparently wanted to catch all of them for some unknown reason (which probably wasn't a good thing) and at least now were able to teleport away. Sure, the mission had actually gone fairly well aside from the brief moment where someone briefly turned into a fish, and Rumpelstiltskin tried to catch them, but that was still pretty not so great luck. Their luck was failing, and she was wondering how long it would take to fail.

Then again, she found out just how quickly it could run out as the appeared in the tower again, no one was there, and suddenly there was a knock or something on the door. Just great, this is going so well, she thought to herself, before the idiot poked his head out from hiding and told them the situation. Her brain immediately started thinking about ways that she could blame him and his boyfriend for the guards popping up outside of the tower, but unfortunately currently she couldn't find any sort of excuse to blame him with.



Jack Gold


Location: Merlin's Tower
Skills: N/A


Jack thought about how best to potentially answer Meg's question with regards to the fireballs that he had found himself being able to conjure up without too much difficulty. "In all honesty, I'm not sure... One just kind of... Appeared first back when we were doing the prison break and I ended up burning someone that way... And I'm so confused as to how all of that works... Magic seems weird to me still..." he admitted to her, since he had more questions than answers with regards to all of that. Though he was glad to not be stuck with his father anymore.

When Merlin teleported them back to his tower, he was a bit concerned as to how empty it was. There had been more than a few other people with the group right? At least he was pretty sure, he didn't know what had happened with regards to everything after he had gotten dragged away by his father. So for all he knew, the others might not even be here right? The knock on the door was concerning, and then the others started poking their heads out explaining the situation. Well now it was more plainly obvious that this was a bad situation, and one that likely wasn't going to disappear easily.
1x Laugh Laugh
Hidden 25 days ago 25 days ago Post by Nallore
Raw
GM
Avatar of Nallore

Nallore RPG's Grope Master & Taco Hunter. :P

Member Online












Sierra Finley


Location: Camelot, Merlin's Tower
Skills: N/A





Sierra quickly turned around to see the door opening seeing both Colby and Matt coming out from the door that had led down into the catacombs. She was kind of glad that the two of them were okay, and weren't dead or captured or anything like that really as she turned towards the door hearing a voice coming from it. "You have ten seconds to open the door or we will break it down." The guard said as Sierra went over towards a nearby window seeing what looked like one of those SWAT battering rams that the police used to break into buildings to do police raids and drug busts she could see more guards were starting to gather now.

Merlin looked towards Colby telling them what the situation was guards coming here was really troubling he wasnt sure if it was Rumple who had told them about the tower or not, or if it was from earlier in the day when they tried to escape Camelot. "I'm going to need you guys to buy me a little bit of time." Merlin instructed as he went over towards a nearby book and pulled it out, on the cover had what looked to be the tower itself drawn over the cover. Inside the book looked like there were some spells and runes as well, Sierra took a moment and looked at it looked a bit confusing to her as Merlin found the page and started the spell.




Layla Hood


Location: Camelot, Merlin's Tower
Skills: Throwing knives





Red looked over towards Rose and gave her daughter a smile turning towards Merlin and gave him a nod. "On it." she said as she went and grabbed a nearby weapon along with Hansel and Gretel ready to defend the tower. The guard had just finished the count down and the banging started. The first hit hadn't done much other than to cause the door to shake and rattle slightly, then the next hit happened and the door started to splinter and crack. Layla reaching for a throwing knife she had hidden, as another loud bang happened and the door started to crack even more.

And then on the next ram happened a hole appeared in the door where the breaching tool had made, Layla saw that opening and quickly knelt down and threw the knife managing to get it through the hole. She heard a loud yell and a thud as the guard dropped the battering ram. Another guard quickly went in and picked it up, and this time the door fell down there were around twenty guards now just outside of the tower, while Merlin still looked like he was getting the wards for the tower up still.
↑ Top
© 2007-2017
BBCode Cheatsheet